Graduation Ceremony & Alumni Event
Save the Date: Grad 2017 - June 15, 2017
Our 2016 Graduation Ceremony & Alumni Event was a great success, with over 220 attendees! We hope to see everyone again next year on June 15, 2017, at University of Toronto's Hart House.
The Annual Graduation Ceremony & Alumni Event celebrates achievements of our residents and clinical fellows
The Graduation Ceremony is one of our most significant and best-attended events! Last year, we gathered at the University of Toronto's historic Faculty Club to celebrate the graduation of our residents and clinical fellows, as well as extended the invitation to attend to our alumni and graduates' friends and families.
The 2016 Graduation Ceremony & Alumni Event took place on June 23rd at the University of Toronto's Hart House - we celebrated the accomplishments of our trainees and faculty members. Congrats to all!
The following resident awards were preseneted at the Ceremony:
- Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Awards:
- PGY3: Lesley Hawkins & Marian Leung
- PGY4: John Ibrahim
- PGY5: Ummi Habiba & Rebecca Menzies
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists Award: Jessica Green
- Dr. Sidney M. and Roselyn Tobin Compassionate Scholarship in Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Julie Thorne
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Resident Award for Excellence in Obstetrics: John Snelgrove
- Dr. Frederick R. Papsin Award: Michael Secter & Andrea Simpson
The graduating resident class also recognized the following family members with the following awards:
- CREOG National Faculty Award: Sari Kives
- Neelam Sierra Resident Advocacy Award: Donna Steele
A list of previous award recipients can be found here.