Graduation Ceremony & Alumni Event
Save the Date: Grad 2019 - June 17, 2019
Our 2018 Graduation Ceremony & Alumni Event was a great success! We hope to see everyone again next year on June 17, 2019.
The Annual Graduation Ceremony & Alumni Event celebrates achievements of our residents and clinical fellows
The Graduation Ceremony is one of our most significant and best-attended events!
The 2018 Graduation Ceremony & Alumni Event took place on June 14 at the University of Toronto's Hart House - we celebrated the accomplishments of our trainees and faculty members. Congrats to all!
The following resident awards were preseneted at the Ceremony:
- Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Awards
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists Award
- Dr. Sidney M. and Roselyn Tobin Compassionate Scholarship in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Resident Award for Excellence in Obstetrics
- Dr. Frederick R. Papsin Award
The graduating resident class also recognized the following faculty members with the following awards:
- CREOG National Faculty Award: Lilian Gien
- Neelam Sierra Resident Advocacy Award: Donna Steele
A list of previous award recipients can be found here.