Research and News in Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
This page contains the most recent research and news in equity, diversity and inclusion at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
If you have EDI-related research that you believe might be of interest to our community, send to email@example.com.
- June 2, 2020: Women anesthesiologists’ journeys to academic leadership: a constructivist grounded theory-inspired study
- November 2019: Thinking About People-First Language: Weight Bias, Stigma, and Discrimination, and Women’s Reproductive Health
- November 18th, 2019: Leading progress: the role of the chief diversity officer in anesthesiology departments
If you have EDI-related news that you believe might be of interest to our community, send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 24th, 2020: Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in Departments of Obstetrics, Gynaecology, and Reproductive Health
- June 22nd, 2020: Recognizing National Indigenous Peoples Day in Toronto
- June 9th, 2020: SOGC Statement on Racism
- June 3rd, 2020: UofT ObGyn Releases Statement of Solidarity to Our Community
- June 2nd, 2020: UofT Med: OID Statement of Solidarity: Resisting Anti-Blackness
- June 2nd, 2020: UofT Med: In Adversity, We Show Our Strength
- May 26th, 2020: 'The kind of doctor I want to be': U of T Medicine grad Chika Oriuwa on becoming an advocate for diversity
- May 22nd, 2020: UofT Webinar Highlights Issues of Racism During COVID-19