Our Network is a part of many ongoing research projects to better the quality of care for women and babies locally and around the world. Here are some of those projects:
- Invasive Placentation Delphi Survey
- Management of Short Cervix and Previous Preterm Birth
- Post Partum Hemorrhage Bundle
- Routine Cervical Screening Protocol
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Documentation of and for Repair of 3rd Degree Tears
- Timing of Delivery in Women with Preexisting Hypertension
- A Customized Standard to Assess Fetal Growth in a Canadian Population
- Is the Risk of Gestational Diabetes Increased in Multiple Gestations?
- Is Caesarean Section During the Second Stage of Labour Associated with Increased Risk of Preterm Birth in Subsequent Pregnancy?
- The Relationship Between Pre-gravid Mass Index and Pregnancy Outcome in Twin Pregnancies
- Neonatal Outcomes by Mode of Delivery in Women with Morbid Obesity: trial of Labor Compared with Planned Cesarean Delivery